The reality of tattoos supplies

 What kind of experience do foreigners who actually have tattoos supplies on their and live in Japan have? In producing this article, for foreign women living in Japan who have tattoos, actual experiences at bathing facilities, actual reactions of general Japanese people, actual conditions of Japanese society, actual tattoos and Japan, etc. I asked her about various things that happened when she lived with tattoos in Japan. The Japanese writer himself has some tattoos on his body, but as a Japanese I have hardly experienced what she experienced as a foreigner, and I was able to hear a very interesting story. I would like you to use this as a hint to grasp the actual situation of tattoos in Japan.

I was first pointed out about tattoo supplies. I visited Toshimaen in Ikebukuro, Tokyo. I was told that I couldn't enter the park with my tattoo on public, and I had to wear long sleeves even though it was hot in August. It was unpleasant. Also, you can't go to the sea. For example, if you go to Kamakura, Shonan, or Kanagawa prefecture, there are many beaches, but if you're thinking of going to the sea in Japan, especially around Tokyo, tattoos supplies. I think it's better to be prepared that it's difficult to swim in the sea while it's open to the public. It's not a private beach but a sea used by an unspecified number of people, but that's why some people don't like it, so tattoos I feel that the relationship with the sea in Japan is not good. People with tattoos, whether in the sea or anywhere, basically come to Japan in relatively warm seasons such as spring and summer. It may be safer to think that long trousers are essential for something removable jacket or jacket.”



Have you ever felt the line of sight from a Japanese person while walking in the streets of Japan? Personally, I have met many overseas friends who have come to Japan and thought that it is not so good to have tattoos in front of the public. If you have anything you would like foreigners to know about Japan and tattoos, please let us know. For example, you should always have an adhesive plaster on hand, and that's OK.

"I didn't really think about showing tattoos, but rather, I didn't even care about" Japanese people might look at that kind of thing "or" I don't like it. " Maybe. Of course, compared to my home country of Germany, I feel that Japan is "not seen by people", but at least it is seen as unpleasant. I don't think it's the wind. I feel like I'm just looking at it with interest, but I'm sure everyone seems to be unusual, so I touched a tattoo that was freshly carved by Japanese people before. I've been told, but it's not good to touch it right after carving, it was hard to say on the spot. "

Have you ever had a problem with tattoos supplies?

I happened to be wearing a time zone and took a bath with a group of three elderly women. There was something, but everyone was very kind and kind, and when I saw the tattoos that I and my friends had, they praised me so much that they were "cool". I was wondering, "I don't think it's recognized." I was happy and surprised. All the Japanese people I've come into contact with have knowledge and understanding of tattoos. It was so deep that I regret that tattoos are still bad in many parts of Japan. In my personal experience, most Japanese people, with or without tattoos, can change their attitude. I don't care, and I get the impression that it will give an interesting reaction. "

Summary

Although the social system related to tattoos may take some time, Japanese people's views and ways of thinking about tattoos have changed to be infinitely positive with the passage of time. With the number of foreign tourists increasing ahead of the World Cup and the Olympics, Japan is rapidly advancing inbound measures, both as a government and as a variety of companies. The more the Japan Tourism Agency works on tattoos, the more open the society is about to change little by little.

Certainly, "culture" should be protected as "culture". Japan still has many such good old cultures today, and it is Japan to transmit and incorporate new cultures while inheriting these historical events. I think it is one of the most prominent parts of the country's culture. But culture is not something that cannot be redefined. Japan is also a country that has changed a lot of old culture and made it new and good. If you trace the origin, it is a society that even prohibited the invitation of foreigners from abroad in a secluded country, so why is it that only tattoos are still prohibited and you still believe in the old tradition? When asked, it is not easy for Japanese people to answer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUNSET DESERT SAFARI

Tattoo Supplies - What You Need to Start Your Tattoo Business

Fashion in the tattoos – Tattoo Supplies